CEMBUREAU is looking for a trainee for a fixed period of 1 month (may be extended by a few weeks) beginning on 28 March 2018.
He / she reports directly to the Director of the Department "Industrial Policy" and assists the latter as well as four "Issues Managers" in the following actions:
- Assisting in the administrative management and the follow-up of the files;
- Managing (keeping up to date, ensures the correspondence, extranet, etc.), in collaboration with the Director and Managers, the working bodies of CEMBUREAU for which the department is in charge;
- Coordinating with the assistant of the department the organization of meetings for working bodies and other meetings organized by the department;
- Processing (typing, formatting, editing) notes, statements, consultations, summaries, background documents, etc.;
- Assisting the department in the telephone/physical reception, making appointments, queries relating to his department;
- Reserve travel bookings for members of the department sent on mission;
- Updates the database for people and working bodies related to this department and other groups / external contacts in collaboration with the assistant of the department in question;
- Providing backup for other tasks;
- Is part of the team that manages the reception on a rotation basis.
Specific skills required:
- Mastering office tools especially Excel (to create and make graphs from data) (Word, outlook, powerpoint)
- High level of fluency in spoken and written English, working language is English.
- Experience wanted
- Flexible, dynamic, punctuality, rigor
Please send your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter to: Marie-Hélène Troger - email@example.com
CEMBUREAU (www.cembureau.eu) - European Cement Association based in Brussels is the representative organization of the cement industry in Europe. Currently, its members are full national cement industry associations and cement companies in the European Union (with the exception of Cyprus, Malta and Slovakia) plus Norway, Switzerland and Turkey. Croatia and Romania are associate members of CEMBUREAU.