Exploring Coal and Petroleum Coke in Growth Markets
While markets maintain strong coal and pet coke prices, the global flow of product has shifted. Imports in China and India have grown, and the EU continues to cut down overall coal use while the strength of the industry is bolstered through growth markets in Egypt, Turkey and Morocco.
Mediterranean Solid Fuels is the only event that looks in-depth at the positive developments in the Mediterranean markets. This year, the event will bring together suppliers, energy and cement producers, policy-makers, and market facilitators in order to analyse the supply/demand trends and demystify the future of growing markets in the region.
- 6 June - Turkish Growth Summit
- 7-8 June - Main Conference
Venue: Hotel Wellington, Madrid Spain
What you can expect at Argus Mediterranean Solid Fuels 2017 :
- Focus areas at the event include: pricing outlooks • Russian materials strategy • Project development and anticipating supply • Factors driving demand • Challenges in shipping and logistics
- The Turkish Growth Summit returns after its popular introduction in 2016. This day provides a unique opportunity to grasp the direction and scale of the expansive Turkish market. Key Turkish businesses will spotlight developments in fuel demand and expectations for the region. Speakers from across the value-chain will highlight the best strategies for extracting the benefits.
- Drinks receptions, roundtables and extended breaks help to facilitate networking, giving attendees the best possible environment for building and renewing relationships in this growing marketplace.