Argus Emissions Markets 2017 is the flagship event that brings together industry leaders, compliance buyers, global experts, regulators and market facilitators to discuss the development of emissions trading systems. An international meeting place for the global emissions market, the 2017 conference is well-timed to address the upcoming amendments to the EU ETS alongside emerging opportunities across international markets.
What you can expect at Argus Emissions Markets 2017:
- More industrial and SME compliance buyers: his year’s event will attract and engage with smaller compliance buyers from industrial and SME organisation
- A new focus on finance: The agenda will explore macro-economic effects of emissions and the pressures felt from the finance sector to mitigate these risks
- Strategies to achieve carbon reduction targets: How private corporations can adapt and mitigate their risks, including bottom-up development for achieving carbon reduction target
- Dedicated “Markets” and “Compliance Buyers" streams: The "markets" stream will explore in depth the direction of pricing and market drivers. The “compliance buyer” stream is aimed at organisations subject to ETS regulation
- More interactive debate: Live Q&A sessions, interactive round tables and networking receptions provide multiple opportunities to engage with industry expert
- Bringing together a broad cross section of global experts: Complementing the event’s strong representation of policy-makers, traders and larger industrials, 2017 will also address the outlook of carbon strategies with experts across business development, finance and risk alongside smaller industrials and the power sector