The Alliance for a Competitive European Industry (ACEI) was created in 2004 to harness the collective intelligence of 11 of Europe’s leading industry sector associations and BUSINESSEUROPE.
The ACEI provides a proactive vision to EU policymakers on how to promote the competitiveness of the European industry on a global scale and transform it towards a sustainable and low-carbon future. The manufacturing industry and its skilled workforce are at the heart of Europe’s prosperity.
Download the ACEI Manifesto 2019/2020: “Europe’s industry united for an inspiring future”
- ACEA, the European Automobile Manufacturer’s Association
- CEFIC, the European Chemical Industry Council
- CEMBUREAU, the European Cement Association
- CEPI, the Confederation of European Paper Industries
- EURATEX, the European Apparel and Textile Confederation
- EURELECTRIC, the Union of the Electricity Industry
- EUROFER, the European Confederation of Iron and Steel Industries
- EUROMETAUX, the European Association of Metals
- FoodDrinkEurope, the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the EU
- ORGALIME, Europe’s technology industries